· Location: Barrancas - Maipu, Mendoza.
· Age: Vines planted in 1999.
· Yield: 7.000 kilograms per hectare.
Second week of March, manually picked, in boxes containing 18 kilograms of bunches selected in the vineyard.
· Selected and de-stemmed bunches.
· Pelicular maceration at low tempreatures, for four hours, to preserve primary aroma.
· Pneumatic pressing of whole bunches.
· Alcoholic fermentation with infusion of yeast specifically selected for a greater aromatic expression and fruit.
· Malolactic fermentation at 30%, and a delicate contact with French oak staves provide it with structure, elegance and notes of refined complexity.
· Alcohol: 14.2 %
French oak staves, intermediate toast, for 3 months.
To the eyes, it presents a lively hayish yellow with metallic glints. To the nose it offers an outstanding fruity character. Tropical fruits with citric notes and traces of vanilla depict this lively Chardonnay. Its attack in the mouth is mordant and mineral, giving space to more complex descriptors as vanilla, toast and lactic notes. This Chardonnay stands out for its delicate balance of freshness and complexity.
Ideal to enjoy with soft cheese like brie y camembert. Also with, cooked white fish, grilled fish, pasta with creamy sauces, poultry and grilled vegetables. We specially recommend to enjoy it with the most tasty vegetarian food and the most refined and trendy Peruvian dishes. Serve between 10 and 12°.